Saturday 20 October 2012

Sunday in the park

I went to London this weekend to see my terrible awful horrible boyfriend (who, as you may be able to guess from the sudden change in tone when talking about him, actually reads this blog. Hi, George.), so I have some photos to show you after a reasonably long absence (sorry! I am a terrible blogger, etc., etc).

I left my house at 7am in the freezing cold after about two hours sleep, so when I got in to Victoria our first stop had to be a (less than) mediocre coffee from starbucks and some "breakfast" (a packet of pepperoni flavour crisps. please don't judge me, I make terrible decisions when I'm sleep deprived):


fortunately, I started feeling a lot better after that, and we spent the rest of the day in greenwich park with george scampering around like a little woolen puppy, climbing trees and running down hills while I refused to move. 











I was, unsurprisingly, not too pleased about having to go home. Counting down the days 'til I see him next week!

see you 'round, lovelies
- dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment