Tuesday, 6 November 2012

it's all in the little things.

Life is made up of a series of little details, and recently I seem to be finding myself fascinated with them - things like the way people hold their hands, an unfastened button, a note left on a plate saying "help yourself!", or the barista who draws a face in your coffee even though you've asked for a lid.

I've been trying to document things that I'd normally overlook lately, so I've got some photos for you (as if you needed any more demonstration that I am really not a fashion blogger!) 
















2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog
    Hope you check out mine!
    And if you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin and gfc if you want
    Let me know
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete